Here we go again. School is out for 2 1/2 weeks and we have free time to visit our kids in South Florida. What more could we ask for? When we lived in Florida winter was my favorite time of the year - from Thanksgiving to Easter. Yep, definitely the best time to get outside, soak up some warmth and enjoy the eternal paradaisical weather with bright blue skies, billowy white puffy clouds and warm tropical, ocean breezes. I appreciated that then and realized that in order for South Florida to be so cool and comfortable, the rest of the country must be in a deep freeze. I was right. Our cold, Oklahoma weather makes it possible for South Florida to have great weather along with a Bermuda High and trade winds from the Caribbean.
So, here are a few pictures of our wonderful trip. Everyone was well behaved for the most part (I'm always the trouble maker) and we all had a great visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment